Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
Directions: For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture in your test book. When you hear the statements, you must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then find the number of the question on your answer sheet and mark your answer. The statements will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time.
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
- Could I borrow your pen?
(A) No, I’ve never been there.
(B) Some folders.
(C) Of course.
- What’s the price of this item?
(A) Five euros.
(B) At around eight p.m.
(C) Yes, it does.
- When do you usually take your lunch break?
(A) With someone from my department.
(B) Just a sandwich.
(C) Sometime after eleven thirty.
- You got the concert tickets for Saturday, right?
(A) It was a local band.
(B) No, they’re actually for Sunday.
(C) I’ll write it this afternoon.
- How did you hear about our zoo tour?
(A) That’s what I heard, too.
(B) A variety of wild animals.
(C) A friend recommended it.
- What is required to get a store refund?
(A) I saw them last week.
(B) You just need your receipt.
(C) The orientation event was fun.
- Why is construction on the new apartments delayed?
(A) Yes, I would.
(B) No, I don’t have the instructions.
(C) Because of the bad weather.
- How do I open a new account?
(A) They’re hiring more accountants.
(B) Yes, the bank is open.
(C) Let me get you the paperwork.
- Have you installed the new computer software yet?
(A) I did that this morning.
(B) It’s a monthly payment plan.
(C) Some new keyboards.
- You haven‘t seen my scarf, have you?
(A) I met him yesterday.
(B) Alicia might know where it is.
(C) I loved that film.
- Who was the spokesperson at the press conference today?
(A) It was an interesting article.
(B) The company president.
(C) About a new product.
- How much do you think the banquet tables will cost?
(A) Yes, that sounds right.
(B) Over by the chairs.
(C) I’ll check with the supplier.
- Where can I find the corporate handbook?
(A) They found a parking spot near us.
(B) We shook hands at the reception.
(C) You can download it from our Web site.
- Would you like to pay in cash or with a credit card?
(A) Four hundred.
(B) Which credit cards do you accept?
(C) I thought so, too.
- When will the prototype be ready for production?
(A) No, he wrote it down.
(B) Our Singapore factory.
(C) Later this month.
- It looks like the restaurant didn’t deliver my salad.
(A) Those were delicious.
(B) There are napkins in the kitchen.
(C) I’ll call the restaurant manager.
- Why don’t we have a quick meeting at four?
(A) My client arrives at three forty-five.
(B) It didn’t last very long.
(C) To launch a new product.
- Do you think we could modify the project timeline?
(A) At the entrance to the building.
(B) The flight departs from terminal six.
(C) We’ll need approval from the director.
- Can I leave a message for Mr. Oyama?
(A) He should be back in his office soon.
(B) The main conference room.
(C) There’s a vegetarian option.
- Doesn’t this elevator go to the twentieth floor?
(A) The carpet cleaner.
(B) No, it stops at the tenth.
(C) There are some more in the closet.
- Who wants to lead the accounting workshop next week?
(A) I’ll be on vacation.
(B) Some training manuals.
(C) They’ll be eating soon.
- Where will this year’s trade show take place?
(A) Yes, I can’t wait.
(B) Here’s the brochure.
(C) Is tomorrow all right?
- Shouldn’t I have received shipping confirmation from your company by now?
(A) Our system‘s down.
(B) No thanks, I’m fine.
(C) He has his certification.
- I have a complaint about yesterday’s catering service.
(A) Appetizers and desserts.
(B) I’m sorry – what went wrong?
(C) On the next flight.
- Why were our car sales so low this month?
(A) We’re still looking into that.
(B) A 50 percent discount.
(C) I don’t need a new car.
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-2020-test-7-listening-hoc-hay-423.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting